Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trying something new - Iris fold

I am not much of a Halloween fan, but I really wanted to try our iris folding. I can't believe how easy it is. The name of the website where I got this template from escapes me at the moment (it is bookmarked on our other computer) but they have several free templates. I can honestly say that the picture doesn't do it justice. I thought it was such a cute card until I uploaded it. Trust me when I say that it looks better in person. However, I can't believe how easy iris folding is and how much fun it is also. I used Enchanted paper from CTMH. I have some Christmas cards that I would like to do. I think I am going to share this technique with my card club.

All comments welcome.


3 comments:

  1. Janelle, that is a cute card. I did some iris folding several years ago, but never did any thing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks complex!! Cute though...I'll have to see the real thing next time we're together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy - it is hard grueling work to do this technique... WHEW!!! Okay, actually it is fairly simple. A lot of fun just the same.

    ReplyDelete