Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas Cards for workshops and club cards

These are some of the Christmas cards I have made for upcoming card clubs and a Christmas card workshop that I am having in early November. Please provide any comments that you think would help to make them better.

I scraplifted this and can't remember who it was from - if you know who created this card I would love to give credit where it is due. I made a few alterations to it and really like it. Mel, this is the barn red - just for you!

This is a scraplifted card - I thought it was so cute. I made a couple alterations to it but just love how it turned out. It is such a great effect to paper piece.


This is my CTMH version of the Snow Friends cards (one with SU paper is in a previous post).
These are such fun cards and I think they are really cute.....how about you?
This is the CTMH version of the Christmas Tree balls (the SU one that I did is in a previous post). Before it goes to a card club or workshop I may do some alterations to it. For the time being.....This is it. Give me your opinions - what else should I do to it to make it better?


2 comments:

  1. These are all great cards! Tis the season for Christmas card workshops!
    On your Christams Tree balls card, what if you added a single Sparkle where the bow is? Just a thought.

    I love, love, love the pearl on the JOY card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela - I did put the sparkles on the xmas balls and it really made it look nice. I also took 2 of them and put tiny sparkles down the centre. Really jazzed up the card - thanks for the idea....

    ReplyDelete