Monday, August 3, 2009

surprise photos

There are a few special people who will be receiving these little cards as my blog gift. I hope that you enjoy them! The crimped card is my first attempt at doing this kind of card. How did it turn out? Well, tell me what you think. As for the sesame street card - I am not sure why I am feeling the need to find different ways to create them.....Guess they are just fun! Please make my day and leave a comment. And if you are one of the people who received these - like I said earlier, I hope you enjoy them.







4 comments:

  1. That Sesame Street friends card is absolutely adorable! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Butterfly Wings card is so beautiful! And the Sesame Street card just makes me smile everytime I look at it. What great cards for people to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Janelle...so pretty, and so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janelle,

    I was one of the fortunate to receive these two cards. I LOVE THEM, thank you. The Sesame Street Card just makes me smile. The butterfly, I will admit, I thought it was a postcard, it was my daughter who found the tag card inside. :) Both are on my bulletin board of fame. I will post them to my blog this week.

    Again thank you very much.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete