Monday, August 3, 2009

Glass block workshop

These sweet little glass blocks are for an upcoming workshop of mine. The workshop takes place September 25 and there is no cost for this workshop only what the supplies cost - $17.00 but if you place a min $25 order I will drop the price to $12.00. I am really excited about it. I do not have the lights for them yet - they will be here in the mail this week. I can't wait to get them lite up and see how adorable they are then. The first one is 6x6 and the bottom one is 8x8. If you are interested in this workshop, please send me and email. This was so much fun! I just realized that the first one doesn't have his nose painted. Best get that finished.




2 comments:

  1. These are so cute Janelle. What perfect Christmas gifts and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I have wanted to make these for such a long time but have always put it off. These are great gift ideas and you've really made me want to get started on them!

    ReplyDelete