Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank you to our card club

February was the second month that we met with our card club. I think that Cindy and I are the luckiest consultants around. We have such a great group of ladies who join us once a month for some paper crafting, good conversation, and all around a lot of fun. I would just like to send out my thanks to each of our member:
Anna
Tracy
Yvette
Cheryl
Amanda
Melanie
You all make our card club what it is and it has definately been a blast so far.

I would also like to say "See you soon" to Cindy. She is moving at the end of this week and will be greatly missed. I am so glad that she will be able to come back and join us for card club on occassion. She is an inspiration and a wonderful person. Thanks so much for your kindness, and the friendship of your family. I am sure as always that "I will talk to you tomorrow".

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Janelle. You are the sweetest thing! Thank-you, thank-you for thinking of us all. I'd like to add my thanks to all our girls too. I moved here not long ago knowing no one (except Trace!) and have found a group of wonderful friends that I will cherish forever. Janelle, you know how I feel about you and your family. I'm going to miss you so much!!!(tearing up!) Your family will always be in my family's thoughts and we'll forever look forward to week-end visits...I just honestly don't know what we'll do without you DAILY!! I look forward to talking to you tomorrow. xoxo

    ReplyDelete