Monday, February 2, 2009

Here is some more artwork that I have completed. The two below are for a swap that I am in.


This one is a 3x3 and so cute. Pictures really don't do these cards justice..... Happy looking



This is a baby card that I made lastnight for a friend who is having a baby shower. We don't know if she is having a girl or a boy and the shower is before baby is scheduled to arrive. I made two of them and switched the flowers out - one has all white flowers and the other has the 2 pink flowers. The products used are all from CTMH. I used the CM punch to create the tag.





This was my first attempt at a baby girl dress card. They are so cute. I haven't made one of the overalls yet, but that will hopefully be coming soon.



This is a bride to be card using CM paper and a SU stamp. It is for a wedding shower. The glitter isn't showing up very well - but the bride has chunky glitter on it. This is a really sweet card. The earth tones fit perfectly with the wedding shower I created it for.



This is one of my favourite cards. I love the stamp set (Summer by the sea from SU). It makes such a pretty sympathy card. The picture below is the inside of the card. I got a Footprints stamp from Michaels and think it is absolutely beautiful. Footprints is one of my favourites.


This is a reflection card that I did - again using the Summer By the Sea stamp. This is such a pretty effect and I enjoy this card.


This is a frienship card. It is a very happy card with the beautiful purples on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment