Saturday, February 14, 2009

A couple new cards

There is so much happening in our life right now - every event needs a card. I made 3 cards tonight to represent some of these events. I totally welcome and appreciate comments.

This card I made using the CTMH Sarsaparilla papers. Debbie did a great job designing this template and I am greatful to be using it. I love this paper and it is so cute for a new baby boy. Along with the paper I used Barn Red ink.


This card was designed for friends who are moving. My 3 children (which is what the stars represent) will be giving this to their children. We are sad they are moving, but look forward to seeing eachother in the future once they are settled. I probably should have done the actual tag in another colour....

This card is my favourite. I just got the CTMH Baroque alphabet and LOVE it. Also tonight I got a Cuttlebug. I am so excited it was 50% off at Michaels so I couldn't resist. I got this background template and love love love it! This card may be a bit formal for a baby but I love it just the same. Her name is Kallie therefore the K. I look forward to using both my new toys more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment