Sunday, July 29, 2012

Punch Art Class

I have had some questions on what a punch art class is and what it would look like so here is a bit more information.  

My example is a punch art strawberry.  This is a fairly basic and simple punch art to create but that is how I would like to start my class - simple.  We can work up to more challenging projects from here.  At the end of the year, you will have 10 of these punch art pages (assuming you attend each class) and can start your own album for easy reference.

This is a 6x6 page that still needs the header on it (which I will print and give to each member at class). As you complete these pages over the months, you can put them into an album for your reference - or at the end of the classes you can give it away as a gift to another crafter.

This is a sample project that we will make on the same night using the punch art that we created.  I think it is a fun way to create and add dimension to your projects.

HOW THE CLASS WILL WORK:

Objective:  Each month we will create a 6x6 page and a project using the punch art.
Cost:  $10 per class OR the class is free with a $30 order.
Supply list:  tape runner adhesive, 2 way glue and scissors.  All paper that requires trimming, I will have ready for you.
RSVP:  I will need you to RSVP about 2 weeks before the class so I can ensure time to order everything and time to prepare for the class.

Classes will be held at my house - contact me for directions at janellejaksitz@shaw.ca

Dates are posted on my stampin up website:  www.jaksscraps.stampinup.net.  I believe the first date is Sept 20 at 7:00 pm

I am very passionate about stamping and creating and my goal is really to share things I have learned with others.  My classes are fun, laid back and no pressure.  If you have RSVP'd that means I have gone ahead and ordered and prepared supplies for you.  If you are unable to attend after you have RSVP'd I would like to ask that you still submit payment.  I will give you all the paper supplies that we used to create the projects and you can assemble it at your leisure.  I will always have the items we created posted.  I just want this to be a fun experience for all of us.

Payment can be made ahead of time by cash or cheque. It can also be paid on the night of the class.

I hope that I will see you at the punch art class.  If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment