Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thank you Ms Molly....


I would like to extend a sincere thanks to Ms. Molly of Good Golly Ms. Molly. She presented me this blog award and gave me some very kind words. Getting a little note about a post that you made is always touching and appreciate; However, knowing that someone took the time out of their busy schedule to let me know they enjoy my blog and send an award for it is very meaningful! So again, I sincerely thank you. Please stop by Ms. Molly's blog and take a look at her work. I think she is very talented and find her work to be very creative with a simple elegance.
As stated on Ms. Molly's blog Liebster means "beloved" or "favorite" in German). Because it's directed at "smaller" blogs, those with 200 or less followers, and it helps them get more hits and then potentially more followers, it seems like not only a good deal for me, but for five more small blogs, so here it goes.

Here are the Liebster Blog Award Rules (not in my words):

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And most of all - have fun!

Ms. Molly created this rule and I feel that it is very appropriate. If any of the people I pass the award on to have any reservations about participating, PLEASE don't worry about it. Just know that I do enjoy your blog. You shouldn't have to pass this one to know that I enjoy what I see on your blog.

My picks (in no particular order):

Brenda from Keenan's Creations

Tonya from In All Sassiness

Cindy from Nutmeg Creations

Kathy from Crafty Creations By Kathy

Laurie from Stamping in Deerland

I must admit that it is so hard to choose just 5 as there are so many wonderful blogs out there. However, these are 5 that I do frequent often and enjoy all of their artwork....

No comments:

Post a Comment