Saturday, October 8, 2011

ribbon storage

I must say that ribbon storage is the most difficult thing in my scrapbook room for me. However, I think I found something that works. This was ribbon that was just in bins and I had no idea what I had - can't use it if you don't know you have it. So I tied it all loosely onto a hanger and put it up on a nail high on the wall. Leaving it anywhere low just made it into a cat toy. I also got some small shelves from Ikea and it houses my rolls. I finally got them all colour coordinated and I am now feeling confident that I can see what I had. Besides the fact that I have a ribbon obsession, this is going to keep me from buying what I already have. I have about 8 more rolls coming in the next couple days so I may have to make more room again.... I would love to hear how you store your ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment