Monday, May 17, 2010

What are you doing?

With the coming of the new beautiful weather here I have found myself trying to enjoy some. When I have been paper crafting I have been focused on finishing my daughters album. I have completed several pages with the exception of journaling and some embellishments so I can't even post them yet. I do an album for each of my kids but have so much catching up to do. My daughter is 3, and I am almost caught up on her, my son who is 5 is about 2 in his album and my oldest son who is 8 (soon to be 9) I am working on June 2007. WHEW! After I have got those where I would like to be I still have a wedding album to complete and if I am caught up at that point I will go back to working on the "Story of Us" album. I know that there are different ways to do things so it wouldn't take me so long to catch up, but honestly, I love doing it and I enjoy the way my albums are. Amongst all of this I am still making cards etc. I am hoping to get to crafting again real soon and posting.....

SO, MY QUESTION FOR YOU IS: What kind of albums to you do? or What is your favourite type of papercrafting? Cards? alterable? scrapbooking? I would love to hear from you and get your ideas and current works.......

No comments:

Post a Comment