Saturday, May 29, 2010

A couple of crop night cards

Lastnight I went to my son's kindergarten teacher's (Shauna) house and created these cards. Shauna is an art major and produces some of the most beautiful card and other projects that I have seen. She really knows how to make a project look incredible. These projects were more on the simple side as she had beginner card makers come to the class. Even though they were simple they really turned out very nice. I am hoping to get a chance to craft with her again! She is definately an inspiration to me. I should also mention that Shauna is a SU demonstrator.

This card was used using the chalking technique - the perfect father's day card.

This was random stamping and embossing.
Last but not least this tag used SU's matching stamp sets and punches. We also used the rollers and glitter - I love glitter. What a fun tag.....


This is a card that I did at the 24 hour crop I went to. My friend and SU demonstrator - Christine did this beautiful card as a demonstration. She also demo'd this in a 12x12 background - WOW, how beautiful is that? I had to follow her with my demo - I was a bit intimidated for sure. This uses the brayer and masking techniques. So much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment