Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seasme Street character cards - so cute

Aren't these the cutest little cards? I saw them in a local scrapbook store and they were doing them as a class. I figured I would try to recreate them. They are so easy only using shapes. There is no stamping involved. Big Bird needs a bit of work, however the other 3 are so real looking. I love these and they are great for a young child's card, invitations or anything else you can imagine. If you would like to know how I did these just send me an email and I will get you the recipe. I don't have a scallop circle for my cuttlebug so I had to create a template and cut it out. Still I think they turned out brilliant!


4 comments:

  1. You are so right. These are darling. Oscar is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable. I would love if you could send me the recipe. My email is scrapbookmom4@yahoo.com. Thankyou so much for sharing these

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cool! I love the simple design of them. I'm sure my boys would love to make some. Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be great for a small childs Birthday invitations...that's the first thing I thought of when I saw them...they are so cute!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete