Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stationary set with Keys To My Heart

I am so excited about this stationery set. This is the first one that I have completed and LOVE it. It will make a great gift for someone or perhaps a workshop. I got the template from papertreyink.com. I suggest that you check it out. It is a great website. This template is something which I paid a small fee for and they do not allow me to give it out.

This is the holder which has 8 cards and envelopes in it. Showing the outside.....


And this is the inside. I should have taken the picture with it wide open so you could see it a bit better, but trust me, it is cute. The 8 cards are on one side and the 8 envelopes are on the other.

These are the 4 card designs I created and put into the envelope. I made 2 of each cards so there is a total of 8 cards included. Hmmmm perhaps a workshop? Anyone interested?






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. I love these papers and what a great set you've made here.

    ReplyDelete