Sunday, June 14, 2009

My first blog award!!!

Thank you so much to Iona from http://ionascropshoppe.blogspot.com/ for giving me my first blog award – I am so excited and honoured. It really made my day without question. If you go to her blog you will see great artwork and inspiring stories. Again, thanks so much Iona!

The rules for this one are:1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Here are my picks for this award (in no particular order):
I chose all of these blogs as they offer something different for me. I enjoy looking at all of the incredible artwork and hearing the stories behind the scenes. All of these blogs are inviting and welcome you back to look another day. Thanks so much to all of you ladies for the enjoyment and ideas I get from each of your blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle

    I feel honoured that you have given me an award. Oh, if only my blog was as lovely as yurs. How do you get the lovely background? Thanks again I am now a follower of yours.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Janelle. How thoughtful of you. I'm also a follower now. Isn't the blogging world the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janelle! Thanks so much for the award:-) so sweet of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you for the award! I enjoy your artwork & am glad you've enjoys a little of mine too! ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award and the nice compliments on my blog. Now if I can only figure out how to post it and pass it on, I'll be sitting pretty!

    ReplyDelete