Monday, October 22, 2012

Winters coming

This is a frame that we created at our quarterly stampin up get together in Millet.  So cute!!!!


I have been away and really hit and miss for a while.  I am trying to get some of my Christmas cards ready as well as having several classes.  Also, I have made it a priority to catch up on some of my scrapbooking....I AM SO BEHIND.....  I need to go back into all my albums and finish them before I move on and scrapbook more.  I have 3 children - my oldest scrapbook is about June of 2006, my next son is caught up on scrapbooking but I need to go back to 3 of his albums and ensure that they are all journaled and embellished properly....Then there is my daughter, she is caught up to Sept 2009.  I need to journal and cricut some of the albums that I have done.....Not to mention that I haven't even started my wedding album - only 11 years ago....Sheesh.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment