Saturday, August 11, 2012

Open House RSVP

I am really looking forward to August 19th and hosting my very first open house.  I would love to see you there and everyone is invited.  I live in Fort Saskatchewan on Wedgewood Cres (send me a message for my exact address).

To attend this event, I ask that you please RSVP.  Here is how you can do that.

1.  You can go to my stampin up website  and this link will bring you to my events page.  The August 19th event will show on the left side.  Under you will see a link that says RSVP.  Just click on this link and I will get the information. This is probably the easiest way.

2.  You can email me directly at janellejaksitz@shaw.ca.  Please provide me your full name, phone number and email address.  None of this information will be used to send you unwanted correspondence.

3.  Fell free to do it the old fashion way and give me a call.  My phone number is 780 589 3200.  Again if you are leaving a message, please leave your full name, email and phone number.

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment