Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cara's card club

I have been using up a lot of my time this week by cleaning out my scrapbook room and reorganizing as things haven't been working like they used to in there for me.  Needless to say I haven't had a chance to do much of my own in the way of card making.  It is a good thing that I belong to a card club and get to go out once in a while......By the posts you can see that it has been a lot lately.  No more now until mid march..... Hopefully I will get a chance to create something of my own in that time. lol  I am just waiting for some stuff to come in from Stampin Up and then I will be creating away!!!!!

Anyways, here are the 3 cards that we made at Cara's today.  I think that the first one is my favourite....It is her Saleabrations card as everything used is unique only to saleabrations....



okay, I really love this card style too!!!!  Cara does such a great job!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment