Friday, November 11, 2011

What am I thinking????

WHAT AM I THINKING? One thing I have to admit that is when I create, I do it for me. I know that I like most of what I do - but what about others? Through some of the stuff I have done people have said that I should look at selling it - cards, making scrapbooks, altered items, etc etc etc......Our small city has a new market that runs on weekends. I am going to set up a space there and sell my stuff starting next Sat. I TRULY need some honest feedback on what people think......would you buy it, what would you change, any other ideas????? This is just a very small start on what I am going to be doing. I will be doing cards mostly Christmas but a few birthday and other celebrations, the magnets, Christmas balls, glass blocks, teacher gifts, perhaps suckers with little covers, water bottles with the hangers......I am excited and scared at the same time - however.....Nothing Ventured.... Nothing Gained.

This is an angel that I bought which was just plain. I added a vinyl saying to her and I must say I am inlove with this product. Just curious - what would you pay for her?

She even has a light - although hard to see in the picture.
These are slate tiles that I made into coasters. Personally, I think they turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so proud of them.
Here are 2 different pictures of the magnets (same magnets) that I created using SU paper. They are approximately 1 1/4" by 1 1/4". A super simple project.

No comments:

Post a Comment