Monday, September 12, 2011

I am back...Don't miss this post

I must say this is one of my favourite things that I have ever done and I can't even take credit for it. A friend of mine is a Stampin Up Demonstrator and they have a quarterly meeting that they can invite friends to. They have demos, make and takes, talk business BUT mostly we got to create this cute cute cute project. We used new paper and the advent calendar stamp set from the new Christmas Mini. The 24 cup mini muffin tin is from pampered chef. So you say, there is only 24 what about 25. Well, I haven't gotten that far yet but 25 is placed on a jar filled with muffin mix which can be made on Xmas morning. MMMMM fresh muffins.

PLEASE tell me what you think of this project. Is it something that you would like to make as a project?

No comments:

Post a Comment