Friday, April 29, 2011

yet another sympathy card

Sadly, I have another sympathy card to do. Coming from a small town you always stay a part of each others lives in some form or fashion no matter how long you have been gone. The woman who died had cancer and left behind her husband, 4 children (and spouses) along with 14 grandchildren. She was only in her 60's and taken much to early. She was always active in our small community and a wonderful person to know.

I saw a similar card to this on splitcoaststampers and really like it so I tried my version of it. The flowers are from the March Word Puzzle stamp set from CTMH. The Thinking of You is also from a CTMH stamp set. The butterfly is from a diecut from SU. I then painted it with pearl paint from CTMH and finished it off with some pearls I got from dollarama.

Please, I would love to know what you think of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment