Friday, February 25, 2011

Another set of 3 sympathy cards

Last week in Golden, BC there was 2 father's and their adult son's who were all snowmobiling in the back country. Unfortunately there was an avalanche and it killed both father's and one of the son's. The other son survived with minor injuries. All the people involved were from the small community where I grew up. This has certainly put my little village into mourning. The one great thing about small communities is that everyone rallies together to support one another. Both families are in my thoughts and prayers as they put the pieces back together. Sadly, this event has brought me to create more sympathy cards. I have 3 more and will post them over the next couple days.

I have tried several times over the years to create sympathy cards ahead of time but I find that each death is so personal to me and it deserves its own focus. Perhaps it is my way of closure. I would love to have your feedback on what you think.

I used CTMH colours but everything else was SU. I for some reason find SU stamps more appropriate for these occassions.

No comments:

Post a Comment