Sunday, April 4, 2010

more cards.....

Here are a couple cards I whipped up today. I really love this little frog card. You could use it for so many occassions - birthdays, anniversary etc. It was a lot of fun to create.
This card was a lot of fun. I used watercolour pencils to do it. Then of course, you use the blender pen to blend it all. I have found a new fun technique that I really enjoy. This card does not have a greeting on it yet as I wasn't sure what I was going to use it for. The greeting will go up in the left hand corner area. It is a VERY simple card. As much as I hate to say it, this is the kind of card that I give to someone who I know won't keep them. It has little embellishments but still looks really cute and has just as much heart go into it.
I really enjoy doing these paper bag cards. They are so simple and really give a different feel to a card. This one we will be doing for card club on Tuesday.


Here is the insert.


I thought I would try these cards for card club. I have to say - I am not a big fan of these cards. However, I put this card ontop of another card and LOVED the look of it. If it is used as a card front, I really like it. Perhaps I will make some more changes to it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment