Saturday, February 20, 2010

scrapbook layouts

Wow, I have been totally neglecting my blog - I am sorry! It seems that the past few weeks have been nothing but crazy - life happens. I have been trying to turn my focus to scrapbooking these days because I am so far behind I think I am ahead. You can see that I have finished my daughters 2 months pictures.....well, she is 3 - not months - Years. I am not doing much better with my sons albums. So needless to say that is my focus. I also have a wedding album that I haven't even started yet. We have only been married 9 years......Sad..... So I have dedicated 1 Friday a month to scrapbooking. A friend of mine and I are going to a local scrapbook store for crop night. It generally starts at 7 pm but we will be going at noon. That way we will have a good 12 hours of cropping. Lastnight I got 24 pages done. I have brought them home to embellish them. Makes life so much easier. I don't have the confidence in my finished layouts that I do in my cards - so please be kind to me.....Here are 3 that I have completed.

You can't really see it in the picture but each picture has either a button or a little tied sassy strand. There is also sassy strand at the top. It really looks pretty.

This layout is in honour of my grandmother. She was an amazing quilter so this is a layout for her! I think she would love it. She can look down from Heaven above and smile.

Pictures don't do my layouts any justice. They really do look better in person. All the designs are taken from the Reflections book. Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I havn't seen these...love the quilt one the best, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete