Saturday, January 16, 2010

Writing for the Calgary Examiner.com

I am so excited to announce that I am going to be writing for the Calgary Examiner.com. I will be writing a couple short articles a week on scrapbooking etc. I am really super excited about it. My first post has already been published. I am working on the second one right now.

I would LOVE it if you would subscribe to my link and follow me at examiner.com. I will be giving helpful tips, ideas for layouts and other papercrafting ideas. I will include pictures and other details. To go to my page, please click on the title of this blog message.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I read your first two articles. Great job. Love the organizational tips. As I was reading about the ribbon, I was picturing my stacks and stacks of ribbons. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete