Tuesday, May 19, 2009

coming soon.......

I just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that I will be having some upcoming workshops. My supplies are arriving today (yipeee) so I can get the demos done for them. Some of the workshops I am having are:

1. Create an Emporium covered Memory Keeper
2. Light up a glass block with paint and stamps (not to mention lights)
3. Make 20 Glorious cards in Emporium (can be kept in the memory keeper)
4. How to use your entire Bella paper packet - make 3 - 2 page layouts plus more.
5. I would also like to show you how to make a techniques book like we did at Regionals. The picture is in an earlier post. If you would be interested in this, please let me know.

I can't wait to get the demos done. As soon as they are done I will post them here. If you are interested in possibly attending one of these workshops, please let me know. You don't have to live near to participate - let me tell you how...... Showing interest at this point does not committ you to attending. I am just looking at who would be interested in what types of workshops.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment