Thursday, April 30, 2009

Calgary Regionals artwork part 1

These are the two card that we made at Regionals. We used the Stardust paper packet. They really are cute little cards. We also make a little technique book. I will take photos of that and post it later today. It is a great idea and was A LOT of fun.


Although this isn't one of my favourite paper packets I find this layout to be really fun and happy. I look forward to putting the pictures of my daughter on them to finish them off. All the layouts below are page 1 first followed by page 2. Paper packet - daydream






1 comment:

  1. I love these layouts.....I am DEFINITELY going to follow your blog...everything is so beautiful and so inspiring.
    I hope to go to one of our CTMH regional gatherings one day soon...I know they must be fun and packed with lots of learning.

    ReplyDelete