Tuesday, March 10, 2009

February card club projects

These are the cards that we made for February card club (better posted late than never right?). One of my members left her cards at my house so they are now on my blog (with her permission of course). I used hers as examples to show the beautiful work that the girls are doing. They are mostly all new to card making and are able to follow instructions on the most complicated cards. We are just enjoying card club so much.

The boy and girls cupcake birthday cards were inspired from the Close To My Heart idea book. The last was inspired by the Gatherings on the Go from the Close to my Heart website. The oragami fold card was fairly small when recreated from the website so we increased it by several inches and made it perfect size for an invitation, card or to use in a scrapbook.





No comments:

Post a Comment